ocelotofonslaughtocelotofonslaught

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Music Pics Music Pics

Good idea

I'd like to use something like this on one of my band webpages. It's really more of a gadget than a game. Perhaps you could channel this into a dj game where you can mix tracks and scratch. Or maybe que loops by holding down keys. The application is there, you just have to find it.

Kingdom Fire Demo Kingdom Fire Demo

well rounded rpg

This game's a blast hacking through enemies. Character development is pretty much up to you, and the last fight is the best part. Can't wait for this game to be extended, and hopefully dramatically. Keep us informed!

Nemo responds:

Thanks!

Faith Fighter Faith Fighter

Holy Crap!

Funny and awesome! I just elephant punched the crap out of everybody. Eat axe lesser gods! Quad fists of fury!

UFOMania UFOMania

Good time, nice physics

Adding other challenges and weapons wound make this game clutch.

Hentai pong Hentai pong

Really slow, yet fun

It's fun to play putting that much spin on a slow pong. It got caught in the right edge and shot out where my paddle was too slow to get to.

Project Inthri 3 Project Inthri 3

Solid space shooter

This is a solid flash Star Fox type. A little more spice and difficulty to the game would move it to the top (upgrades, powerups). Other than that it's a good way to burn an hour or so.

Return to Earth: S.E. Return to Earth: S.E.

ten seconds later...

The background makes it difficult to read. Also once you fly your ship off the screen it won't come back, hahaha. Kind of pointless just flying around touching dots.

ClubAlec responds:

Black on white? Well then, don't fly your ship off the screen, and if it happens, click menu. And, lol, it is pointless :p, but so are many games.

Smileys War Smileys War

Quality flash shooter

This game has lots of modes to play. It's fast paced and fun. I just need to find a faster computer so I can get a better chance to drop some rounds into enemy smileys.

Micro Racers 2 Micro Racers 2

Good way to burn ten minutes

It's fun and runs smooth. There's just not a lot to this game. You'll be done with it right when you're getting started.

Sonny Sonny

Best of the Best Flash RPG

What can a guy say? This game is elite. In the end what makes this game great (even to people not normally appreciative of final fantasy style games like myself) is how this game really hits home all the little details. This game has an intriguing story line. This game has amazing music. The fights are great because you do not control your allies and the enemies are actually difficult. Weapons and armor change your sprite! That is huge! So many games neglect that aspect and it shines here. If this was a full game I wouldn't hesitate to purchase it.