ocelotofonslaughtocelotofonslaught

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Death Note- Guy Love Death Note- Guy Love

hey!

Sweet ass movie... wait, that's not what I meant.

Puffsgain responds:

I lol'd. Thanks for the review.

A cap opener man comes. A cap opener man comes.

trippy

Yet somewhat zen. Wish it was longer!

Music Pics Music Pics

Good idea

I'd like to use something like this on one of my band webpages. It's really more of a gadget than a game. Perhaps you could channel this into a dj game where you can mix tracks and scratch. Or maybe que loops by holding down keys. The application is there, you just have to find it.

Kingdom Fire Demo Kingdom Fire Demo

well rounded rpg

This game's a blast hacking through enemies. Character development is pretty much up to you, and the last fight is the best part. Can't wait for this game to be extended, and hopefully dramatically. Keep us informed!

Nemo responds:

Thanks!

Faith Fighter Faith Fighter

Holy Crap!

Funny and awesome! I just elephant punched the crap out of everybody. Eat axe lesser gods! Quad fists of fury!

- [Blackout] - - [Blackout] -

Very nice.

Solid mixed up beats as well as eerie and epic tones.

Koriigahn responds:

Thanks man!

Echoes (Acoustic) Echoes (Acoustic)

I hate this.

Seriously. I absolutely hate this music. The only two things I can point out though are the drums sound a little flat and the instruments don't always fill out the sound behind the vocals which are basically flawless. The snare definitely doesn't have all the crack it needs. This isn't the newest sound on the block but I know it's loved by many. Keep up the good work, peace.

For the Earth and the Blue Sky For the Earth and the Blue Sky

revolutionary war anyone?

This piece has a nice revolutionary style march. The ideas are more than solid. Cohesion is what's holding the song back. Many of the lower pitched parts of the song fall outside the key of the melodic lines. Some of the parts stick out too far in the mix. There are segments that could use extra push from additional parts to really fill out your wall of sound. Clean her up and make it a blockbuster.